- The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA, UK) fines Pfizer and Flynn 90 million pounds for drug price hike to NHS
The CMA has fined pharma companies Pfizer and Flynn Pharma nearly £90 million for charging excessive prices to the NHS for an anti-epilepsy drug.
- Ministry of Health presented the Multiannual Plan of the Development Strategy of Human Resources in Healthcare system, 2017-2020
The Development Strategy of Human Resources in Healthcare system plan in 2017-2020 will be focused on managing the migration of physicians.
- Ministry of Health and European Investment Bank (EIB) have signed an agreement for preparation of regional hospital projects
On the 5th of December 2016 MoH and EIB have signed an agreement for counseling in preparation of regional hospital projects.
According to a Press Release of the Ministry of Health, published on the 5th of December 2016 on its own website, MoH and EIB have signed a counseling agreement for preparation of three regional hospital projects. The new regional hospitals will be built in Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, and Craiova and will be part of the strategic healthcare network of eight regional hospitals covering the healthcare need of the entire country.
- Clarifications from NHIH and MoH regarding the Electronic Health Records (EHR) project
NHIH and MoH issued a press release providing clarification regarding the status of EHR project
- Major changes in establishing the members of the Ministry of Healths specialised commissions
The Order of the Health Minister will stipulate that the members of specialised commissions will no longer be nominated by Health Minister but transparently selected based on professionalism and integrity.
- Details on transplant activities
Health Minister had issued a press release regarding the transplant activities
- The contest for hospital manager will become public
According to a press release of the Ministry of Health the contest for public hospital manager will be public and will mainly consist of a presentation of a project of management evaluated by a commission of management experts
The Ministry of Health launched a public debate for its new Order who will add major changes to the contest for public hospital manager. The goal of the new selection process is to become more transparent, focused on professionalism and more pragmatic.
The project of management will be adapted to the hospital needs for which the candidates have applied and it will be performed within 20 minutes followed by a 60 minute of questions. Evaluation of the project and management skills of the candidate will be made based on the guidelines specified within the Order.
Any person interested to attend at the contest should previously register himself to a dedicated e-mail address mentioned in the announcement of the contest.
- NICE: Apremilast for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
An updated Technology appraisal guidance [TA419] on apremilast for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis has been issued.
- NICE: Dapagliflozin in triple therapy for treating type 2 diabetes
This guidance updates and replaces recommendation 1.3 of NICE technology appraisal guidance on dapagliflozin in combination therapy for treating type 2 diabetes.
- NICE: Nivolumab for previously treated advanced renal cell carcinoma
In Technology appraisal guidance [TA417], NICE published its favorable recommendation on nivolumab as second line therapy in renal cell carcinoma patients.
In an unexpected move, just before the end of 2011, ...
Improving expenditure efficiency has been, for a ver...
Your Portal Link to Mass Media Universe.
Valuable Quarterly Romanian Market Analysis.
Ask the analyst
Tailor-made advice for you