- NICE and the FDA working together
NICE Scientific Advice participates in FDA payer programme for medtech industry
- Eric Cornut appointed Interim Director General as Richard Bergstrom leaves EFPIA
EFPIA announced the appointment of Eric Cornut as Interim Director General, succeeding Richard Bergström after five successful years at the head of the association
- Sponsorship in the public health, subject for debate at MoH
(Agerpres, 9.12.2016, 13:22) Pharmaceutical industry representatives believe that the Minister of Health amending Order no. 194/2015 by implementing a new mechanism for declaration of sponsorship in the public health system, including publication of payments to investigators, will fail to prevent influence peddling or corruption in the medical system, but could create any "competition issues" between pharmaceutical companies.
- Cantacuzino Institute come back to Ministry of Health
The Romanian Government has adopted the memorandum for the return of the “Cantacuzino” Institute to the Ministry of Health
- Medical Director of Ana Aslan Institute has been dismissed
The Board of Directors of National Institute “Ana Aslan” has dismissed the Medical Director Prof. Dr. Gabriel Ioan Prada
- Teva investigating allegations by tipster of bribery in Romania
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is investigating claims by an anonymous tipster that the company bribed state healthcare workers in Romania to get them to prescribe its medication, a Teva spokeswoman said
- Romanian College of Physicians updated the Statute and Deontological Code
In the Official Gazette have been published the updated Statute and Deontological Code
- Ministry of Health launched the National Program for Hearing Screening in newborns
Ministry of Health launched the National Program for Hearing Screening in newborns and a National Informatics System for record of results of hearing tests, developed using GovITHub
- Draft of a common Order of MoH and NHIH for prolongation of approval of Methodological Norms of Framework contract 2016-2017
The Health Minister and the President of NHIH prepared a common order for prolongation of approval of Methodological Norms of Framework contract 2016-2017
- Sale of a public offer of Medlife shares began
Sale of a public offer of Medlife’s shares began
In an unexpected move, just before the end of 2011, ...
Improving expenditure efficiency has been, for a ver...
Your Portal Link to Mass Media Universe.
Valuable Quarterly Romanian Market Analysis.
Ask the analyst
Tailor-made advice for you