- NICE: Everolimus with exemestane for treating advanced breast cancer after endocrine therapy
Technology appraisal guidance [TA421], published on 21 December 2016
- NICE: Crizotinib for previously treated anaplastic lymphoma kinase-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer
Technology appraisal guidance [TA422], published on 21 December 2016
- NICE: Dasatinib, nilotinib and high-dose imatinib for treating imatinib-resistant or intolerant chronic myeloid leukaemia
Technology appraisal guidance [TA425], published on 21 December 2016
- NICE: Dasatinib, nilotinib and imatinib for untreated chronic myeloid leukaemia
Technology appraisal guidance [TA426], published on 21 December 2016
- NICE: Eribulin for treating locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer after 2 or more chemotherapy regimens
Technology appraisal guidance [TA423], published on 21 December 2016
- NICE: Pertuzumab for the neoadjuvant treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer
Technology appraisal guidance [TA424], published on 21 December 2016
- Updates of accreditation criteria in organ transplantation
Criteria for accreditation in transplantation area of organs, tissues and cells of human origin have been updated.
- Draft Order of the Health Minister regarding spontaneous reporting of adverse drug reactions
The Order establish the procedures of spontaneous reporting of adverse drug reactions to NMMDA
- Pharmaceutical company accused of overcharging NHS
The Competition and Market Authority (CMA) has provisionally found that Actavis UK has broken competition law by charging excessive prices to the NHS for hydrocortisone tablets.
- The validity of the Norms for application of the Framework Contract in 2016 is extended till the 31st of March 2017
The common Order of the Health Minister and the President of NHIH become effective by the publication in the Official Gazette.
In an unexpected move, just before the end of 2011, ...
Improving expenditure efficiency has been, for a ver...
Your Portal Link to Mass Media Universe.
Valuable Quarterly Romanian Market Analysis.
Ask the analyst
Tailor-made advice for you