- IQWiG: Added benefit of crizotinib not proven in bronchial carcinoma
Dossier contains no data or no suitable data on ROS1-positive NSCLC.
- NICE approves kidney cancer drug for NHS use
Patients with advanced kidney cancer will have routine NHS access to the drug everolimus following recommendations by NICE, rather than apply to the Cancer Drugs Fund (CDF).
- NICE: Pomalidomide for multiple myeloma previously treated with lenalidomide and bortezomib
Technology appraisal guidance TA427 published on 11 January 2017
- NICE: Pembrolizumab for treating PD-L1-positive non-small-cell lung cancer after chemotherapy
Technology appraisal guidance TA428 published on 11 January 2017
- The First quarter budgets for National Programs published in the Official Gazette
By an Order of the President of NHIH the first quarter budgets for National Programs became available
The Order no. 1313/30.12.2016 of the President of NHIH was published in the Official Gazette no. 22/09.01.2017 providing the legal basis of first quarter budgets for National Programs.
Overall, the first quarter budgets are around 25% of 2016 annual budget for National Programs, small variations being noticeable for some of them (i.e. 30% for cardiovascular diseases program, 29% for hemophilia and thalassemia, 22% for breast reconstruction by endoprosthetics).
- Implementation of Patients Feedback Mechanism in public hospitals entered into force
The Order of The Health Minister regarding the new Implementation of patients’ Feedback Mechanism has been published in the Official Gazette.
- Draft ORDER of the MoH updating the technical requirements procedures for tissues and human cells used medically
The MoH’s ORDER is updating the technical requirements procedures by aligning them to European procedures.
- MoH order for approval of the members and the duties of Ethics Council established within public hospitals
Definitions, methodologies, and duties for the roles and activities of the Ethics Council of public hospitals are established.
- ORDER of MoH and NHIH for update of the calculation methodology, the list of trade names and reimbursement prices of medicines
Annex no. 2 of the ORDER 1605/875/2014 was updated by a common order of Health Minister and President of NHIH
By a common order signed by the Health Minister and the President of NHIH, Annex no. 2 of the ORDER 1605/875/2014 was updated, being published in the Official Gazette no.1/03.01.2017.
According to this update, a new price for VELCADE* (bortezomidum, JANSSEN-CILAG INTERNATIONAL NV) is established, and many positions from different national programs are repealed.
All these updates come into force as of January 2017.
- MoH: The first centralized procurement procedures for oncology and antibiotics drugs
The Ministry of Health has started first centralized procurement procedures for several categories of drugs that have a significant share in total costs incurred by each health units.
In an unexpected move, just before the end of 2011, ...
Improving expenditure efficiency has been, for a ver...
Your Portal Link to Mass Media Universe.
Valuable Quarterly Romanian Market Analysis.
Ask the analyst
Tailor-made advice for you