- EFPIA responses to Transparency International UK Report
As stated in a recent press communique posted on its website, the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) welcomes the attention to good governance in the health sector.
- The Ministry of Health informs with regard to approved biocidal products on the Romanian market
According to the announcement made by the Ministry of Health (MoH), all TP1 and TP2 biocidal products in hospitals will be tested in accredited laboratories.
- New NICE guidance on laser device could help men with enlarged prostates
Laser treatment recommended in new National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidance could support thousands of men with a benign enlarged prostate.
- NICE: LATITUDE NXT Patient Management System for monitoring cardiac devices at home
As reported on its website, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has developed a medtech innovation briefing (MIB) on the LATITUDE NXT Patient Management System for monitoring cardiac devices at home.
- EMA: Highlights from June 2016 meeting of the EMA Management Board
Highlights from the June 2016 meeting of EMA Management Board were recently published on the website of the Agency.
- Topical psoriasis foam from LEO Pharma, launched in the UK
A new treatment option was recently launched in the UK aiming the adult patients with plaque psoriasis.
- Could statins prevent breast cancer reoccurance?
According to a press release recently posted on the website of the National Health Service (NHS), findings from a new study suggest the potential involvement of cholesterol in the recurrence of breast cancer following treatment.
- As per media reports Merck & Co aquires clinical-stage biotech Afferent Pharmaceuticals
The acquisition will offer Merck access to Afferent's lead investigational candidate AF-219, a selective, non-narcotic, orally-administered P2X3 antagonist currently being evaluated in a Phase IIb clinical trial for the treatment of refractory, chronic cough, as well as in a Phase II clinical trial in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) with cough.
- First hereditary factor X deficiency treatment, launched in the UK
The first and unique therapy licensed specifically for the rare bleeding disorder hereditary factor X deficiency has now been launched across the UK.
- Merk brings in multiple sclerosis (MS) brain training software provider
Merck has entered into an agreement with HAPPYneuron, giving it an exclusive license to the company’s brain training software for people with MS.
In an unexpected move, just before the end of 2011, ...
Improving expenditure efficiency has been, for a ver...
Your Portal Link to Mass Media Universe.
Valuable Quarterly Romanian Market Analysis.
Ask the analyst
Tailor-made advice for you