- Government Decision (GD) for updating the organization and functioning of Ministry of Health
GD published in the Official Gazette is updating the personnel and cars numbers within Ministry of Health.
- The highest clawback level recorded in the last quarter of the year
NHIH published the total value of reimbursed medicines in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- HAS has re-issued drugs for Alzheimer disease
HAS has published online, on 25th of January, its new evaluation regarding drugs for Alzheimer’s disease.
- NICE Guidance: Mepolizumab for treating severe refractory eosinophilic asthma
Technology appraisal guidance [TA431], published on 25 January 2017
- NICE Guidance: Sofosbuvir-velpatasvir for treating chronic hepatitis C
Technology appraisal guidance [TA430], published on 25 January 2017
- NICE Guidance: Ibrutinib for previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia with 17p deletion or TP53 mutation
Technology appraisal guidance [TA429], published on 25 January 2017
NICE has issued its conditional recommendations on Ibrutinib for previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia with 17p deletion or TP53 mutation, as follow:
“Ibrutinib alone is recommended within its marketing authorisation as an option for treating chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in adults:
· who have had at least 1 prior therapy or
· who have a 17p deletion or TP53 mutation, and in whom chemo-immunotherapy is unsuitable and
· only when the company provides ibrutinib with the discount agreed in the patient access scheme.”
- ABPI responds to NICE/ NHS England consultation on evaluating and funding new medicines
The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) has responded to the consultation by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and NHS England on evaluating and funding drugs and other health technologies.
- ABPI response to BMJ article on US clinical trials with financial links to the pharmaceutical industry
The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) have responded to a new study, published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ), that suggests that clinical trials which are financially linked to the pharmaceutical industry have a ‘bias in the evidence base’
- Ministry of Health (MoH) is organizing an auction for oncology medicines
MoH has started the procedures of an auction for public acquisition of oncology drugs, estimating its value of 714 – 873 million RON.
- National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices (NAMMD) prefers social media for its announcements
NAMMD used first its FaceBook page to inform about the list of new INN sent to the Ministry of Health for whom HTA have been finalized.
In an unexpected move, just before the end of 2011, ...
Improving expenditure efficiency has been, for a ver...
Your Portal Link to Mass Media Universe.
Valuable Quarterly Romanian Market Analysis.
Ask the analyst
Tailor-made advice for you